In recent years, internet telephony (also known as Voice over IP or VoIP) has rapidly changed from a nice idea into a practical reality. If phones are a vital part of your business, then it’s likely that a VoIP solution could provide improved productivity, greater flexibility and substantial savings.
Always working to keep ahead of emerging technologies, Minotaur IT is one of few companies in the UK with real experience in Voice over IP. Unlike other suppliers who simply resell other providers’ services, we own and operate our own SIP stack, and have multiple independent connections to the UK PSTN.
Voice over IP telephone systems from Minotaur IT will bring the benefits of unified communications to your business:
- Full feature set: IVRs, voicemail, fax to email, follow-me, conferencing, hunt groups, queues and much more
- True unified messaging: voicemail and faxes can be delivered to individual email addresses enabling people to stay in contact even when away from the office
- Integration with existing IT investment: applications allow control of phone system functionality from the PC through integration with any TAPI-compliant software, including Microsoft Outlook and many CRM packages
- True integration of remote workers: offsite staff can use any SIP compatible phone just as if they were in the office
- Built on open standards: by harnessing the power of open-source and standards compliant technologies, avoid the lock-in common to most proprietary solutions
- No licence fees, ever: no limitations on features like voicemail ports, number of extensions or number of trunks
- Comprehensive support arrangements
To discuss how our Voice over IP systems can help your business, please contact us.